Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Finally - All Caught Up

The A's Detroit game just finished (the A's got killed) and I am just about to post about a current order. I've spent the last several hours editing the posts in draft limbo and creating new ones just to get caught up. Whew!!


I worked the Alameda Home and Garden Show this weekend. It was an unusually "soft: show. Traffic sucked! Between baseball, football, Fleet Week and probably several other activities competing for the public's attention, the show was a drag. But! I did book one order for an anniversary. This one.

I've also been working on a website for my sign business. Since I'm doing it on the cheap, and trying to modify the provided templates, it's slow going. If I can land a few more signs in the near future, I may actually spend a few dollars and have a professional fix it up. The proceeds from this panel will have to go towards the bills. Maybe next one. The colors don't show up too well here. In person, this panel make me want to rush out and buy a Hershey Bar. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're keeping busy. Your site looks good so far.