Friday, October 13, 2006

The Thong versus The Granny Panties - A Classic Battle

This was a fun job. The real reason was to celebrate a birthday and anniversary but a casual passer-by wouldn't have guessed that from the sign. There has been a good natured debate between the sender and the recipient (her MIL) about proper under garments. Being the unrepentant $hit disturber that I am, I came up with a way to keep the debate alive. If you look close enough at the cow right in front of the sign, you will see she is wearing a very tasteful paisley thong (the Flamingess, regrettably, doesn't wear that size any more).

Here is a close up of the stylin' bovine. Apparently it was a big hit. I received a report that the recipient waited for several hours to catch us to help plot her revenge. We're ready when she is, although I will have to find a donor for the granny panties. There aren't any of those in my lingerie drawer.

No comments: