Friday, May 26, 2006

Penguins and Pig

This must be my lucky week. We got to dance around another sprinkler system last night. It wasn't the soaking of the previous night, just a light misting. No one came out to visit us though, so we made it through one delivery and two pick ups undetected. That's the way it's supposed to be.

Earlier in the evening, we attended a luau in a bank parking lot. Community Bank of the Bay hosted the Chamber of Commerce mixer. Beer, wine, barbecued chicken and roast pig. Good company and good contacts - an excellent event all around. I brought my lei home to Slick. It looks much better on him than it did on me.

DBFA and I spent today working on a sign rack for the new Flamingomobile - pictures when it's finished. DBFA designed it and did all the heavy construction Wednesday and Thursday (his ass is dragging). Today we decided to cover it with carpet. I magninomously sacrificed the carpet I use in my trade show booth to the project. Now I have an excuse to find a new one; what color, what color? Anyone know what removes Gorilla Glue from Flamingess flesh? (I really get into my work!)

No comments: