Thursday, May 25, 2006

Careful What You Wish For

During yesterday's Wordless Wednesday, I left a comment (sorry, I can't remember where) saying I could use a run through the sprinklers. This morning I got my wish. We had the sign up and most of the flamingos planted. I was in the middle of the lawn distributing the last 10 birds when the sprinklers came on. I must compliment the home owner on the volume and coverage of the irrigation system. I was a seriously soggy Flamingess returning to the van. To top off the excitement of this job, one of the residents (not the birthday girl) was apparently alerted by the camera flash and came out to find out who we were. I must get the graphics on the new flamingomobile!



The second flock landed at their destination with no excitement.

No comments: