Sunday, March 12, 2006

Drivel

Yesterday morning we planted a flock to welcome home new baby girl, Mia. This was a rare opportunity to have a whole night's sleep and flock in the daylight hours. So what happens? The Flamingess forgets the camera. See what happens when my routine gets disrupted. All that sleep!!

But, it's good to be the boss. By executive decision, the flock will remain until sometime tonight. We'll pick it up on the way home from driving a herd of cattle out to Tracy. This means the only responsibility we have today is to welcome home a flock that went out to Carmichael on a DIY (do it yourself). That will be the only time I will have to hoist myself out of the recliner (I love my laptop)except to refill my glass, empty my bladder, and rummage in the refrigerator.

I don't want to disappoint you by not having a flocking photo so I'll leave you with a family pic. See if you can pick out which one is me.

No comments: