Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Bird in the Bush

What does the dedicated flocker do when faced with a flamingo planting challenge? Climb around in the bushes, of course.
The sign for this installation is propped against a tree across the sidewalk. It was either that or block the door with it. The door blocking option, while tempting, would probably provide more of a surprise than was planned on.

You may notice by the spots that I have not yet made my sacrifice to the rain gods. I should get on that soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an interesting occupation you have. I've also run screaming from high tech, but I'm back as of this week. Gulp.

Did you ever read about the Flamingo lady in Newton MA who covered her lawn with a huge flock in the middle of winter? Made the national news.

Here via Michele