Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blahgging

Too tired, or something . . . My creative juices are pooled somewhere. Definitely not circulating.

I just realized that I haven't left the house except to work, attend meetings or run errands for almost 2 weeks. All work is making me a very dull Flamingess. So, I'll put up the pictures from the past 3 nights of flocking. Then I will bully DBFA into getting dressed so we can venture out in the daylight and see if we can find something recreational to do. What a concept

Blogger won't upload my pictures. I get the hint. I'm going, I'm going.

Back later with the photos and perhaps my mind back.

Edited to add photos

Two flocks that were out on Friday.





We spanned a couple of generations between these two.








And now for something completely different.

No comments: