Friday, February 24, 2006

Wish List

There are two things I would love to have,(actually there are more than two, but you'll have to wait to find out about the others)a cloak of invisibility and a silent flamingomobile. They would make it so much easier to get in and out of yards undetected. But sometimes I think maybe the invisibility thing is already working. It certainly was last night.

DBFA is planting cows and I am busy putting up the message when I see someone coming down the stairs inside the house. I figure "OK, we're busted!" and expect the front door to open and a voice to boom out "What's going on out here!". Moments pass and this doesn't happen. I peek over the sign and see the man (probably the birthday boy) in the kitchen, looking in the refrigerator. How did he miss two people, two fairly large people, working directly in front of his living room window? We kept working, he finished up in the kitchen, made his way back upstairs, and by the time we were done, the house had gone dark. Amazing!

1 comment:

JustLinda said...

Cows. Ack!! How funny.

Just wanted to stop by and tell you I moved my blog... new address is http://www.justlinda.net -- if you get a minute, you might want to update your blogroll???