Friday, February 12, 2010

Playing Hooky

It's Friday afternoon and I have the blahs. There's work to do - a sign to finish, website graphics to create, low voltage lighting to wire up, paperwork to file, a dog to walk - and I don't want to do any of it. So the most logical thing to do is go to the movies.

We haven't seen Avatar and everyone tells me that it should be seen on the big screen instead of waiting for it on Netflix. The tickets have been purchased (love on line ticketing) and we both managed to get dressed. I have to keep the momentum going long enough for us to actually leave the house, get in the car and drive the 2 miles to the theater.

In the mean time, I continue to avoid real work by updating this poor neglected blog.


While I'm off to the movies, you can check out my friend Emily Weil's awesome art. Tell her I sent you. (I'm sucking up in hopes of getting another one of her paintings)

No comments: