Sunday, April 30, 2006

Good Vibrations

A busy weekend. By day, the Flamingess worked a booth at the New Life Expo in San Francisco, surrounded by healers, readers, crystals, and other delightfully New Age vendors and happy shoppers. I was tempted into indulging myself with a few. I had a mini hand reading by Jan Savage of Hand Tales (amazingly accurate, I'll have to go for the full 1-1/2 hour reading one of these days). I also succumbed to having my aura photographed. One of my booth mates described it as looking like a roll of LifeSavers - all red, green, orange and yellow. And last, but certainly not least, a session with Shamanic Sound Healer, Astarius. I do love the deep vibration of the didgeridoo.

By night, we were out plying our own version of spreading happiness and good feelings.

No comments: